Information about Membership can be found on our
[ilink type=”page” slug=”membership” text=”Printable Membership Application”]
Numbers (listed below) indicate location on our tour map
[ilink type=”page” slug=”map” text=”View our Tour Map”]
1. Koziar’s Christmas Village – Exit #19 off of Rt.78, Take Rt.183 S. to Bernville, Approx. 6 miles “The Greatest Christmas Display In The U.S.A”. Our 72nd Year! One of the Top 100 attractions in North America! Open evenings in Nov. & Dec. See koziarschristmasvillage.com or call 610-488-1110.
2. Daniel Boone Homestead – 400 Daniel Boone Road. Birthplace of the famous frontiersman Daniel Boone. Tours available. See website for current hours of operation. Great place to walk and have a family picnic. danielboonehomestead.org or call 610-582-4900.
3. Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery – Celebrating 34 years of proudly showcasing quality, PA grown wines. 85 acres of vineyards located in Breinigsville, Lenhartsville and Robesonia. Breinigsville and Robesonia tasting rooms situated in scenic, rural settings. cloverhillwinery.com for hours and events, 1-888-CLOVERHILL
4. Hilltop Service, Inc. – 266 Hills Hughes Road. Providing landscape, hydroseeding and erosion control services to customers since 1993. Our email is office@HilltopServicePA.com or call 610-562-3124 for more information.
5. Our Town Foundation – 320 State Street. Shop, Dine, Explore Historic Downtown Hamburg; Located at the heart of the tour route along Hex Highway. Welcome center and art and craft gallery are located inside the Our Town Foundation office. 610-562-3106 hamburgpa.org
6. Thren’s Auto Parts-515 Hawk Ridge Dr. Full line of automotive parts, accessories, car detailing products, tools. Hours: Mon-Sat. 8a.m.-close. Closed Sundays. 610-562-7838
7. Reading Railroad Heritage Museum – 500 S. Third Street. For adults and kids: see and touch real trains. Caboose tours, indoor exhibits, model trains, films, museum store. Hours: Sat. 10 AM-4 PM, Sun. Noon-4 PM. readingrailroad.org. 610-562-5513.
8. The Westy Bar & Grill – 279 W. State Street. westybarandgrill.com 610-562-6924
9. Hawk Mountain Sanctuary – 1700 Hawk Mountain Rd. The world’s first refuge for raptors, featuring 8+ miles of hiking trails and multiple lookouts, where visitors can witness impressive bird migration and attend various programs, lectures and workshops. 610-756-6000. hawkmountain.org
10. Wanamaker, Kempton & Southern Inc. – Come ride the WK & S Railroad…Weekends from May through first Sunday in November for a ride back in time when railroads were “King.” The WK & S offers special events throughout the season…ALL ABOARD! 610-756-6469. kemptontrain.com
11. Dietrich’s Meats & Country Store – I-78, Exit 40. Top quality fresh & smoked meats, old-fashioned hickory smoked hams, bacons & bolognas. Free samples Open 7 days 610-756-6344 dietrichsmeats.com
12. Pine Hill RV Park- Large pull thru sites for big rigs, 30/50 AMP service, cable TV, cabin, easy access to I-78 Minutes to Cabelas, Dorney Park, and Kutztown Festival. 610-285-6776. Pinehillrvpark.com
13. Airport Diner – 15110 Kutztown Rd. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Homemade cooking and baking. Open 7 days 6:00am – 10:00pm. Located ¼ mile south of Kutztown University. 610-683-5450
14. Crystal Cave – Near Kutztown, 963 Crystal Cave Rd. Pennsylvania’s greatest natural wonder. Offering underground cave tours, panning for gemstones, mini golf, Dutch food, ice cream parlor, museum, souvenir shop. Open March 1 through November 30. 610-683-6765 crystalcavepa.com
15. Kutztown Folk Festival – PA Dutch Folk-life Festival & celebration! June 27 – July 5. 2,000 locally handmade quilts, 200 juried folk artists, folklore. 5 stages of entertainment. Children’s farmyard theatre & play area. PA Dutch food & farmer’s market. 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. 1-888-674-6136 kutztownfestival.com.
16. PA German Cultural Heritage Center at Kutztown University –22 Luckenbill Road, Kutztown. PA Dutch folklife museum featuring genealogical & cultural research library, tours of the mid-19th-century farmstead, Wagonhurst Tin Shop exhibit, and one room schoolhouse. Please Schedule tours in advance. 610-683-1589 for more information, or visit kutztown.edu.
17. Renninger’s Antiques & Farmers Market – 740 Noble Street Kutztown, PA 19530. Something for everyone at Renninger’s Kutztown Farmers Market; Open every Friday and Saturday. Antique and Flea Markets open Saturday. Special events throughout the year 610-683-6848, renningers.com
18. Leesport Farmers Market – Every Wed. Indoor/outdoor market featuring farm fresh produce, bakery items, meats & cheeses, plus many new/used items & collectibles in our open-air flea market. Also Berks County’s only weekly livestock auction. 610-926-1307 leesportmarket.com
19. Discover Lehigh Valley – 840 Hamilton Street, Suite 200, Allentown, PA 18101 610-882-9200, FAX 610-882-0343 Lift your spirits while discovering attractions such as the Covered Bridge Tour, Wine Trail, zoo, casino, amusement park, antiquing, a guitar factory tour, or crayonmaking in action. #LiftYourSpiritsDLV discoverlehighvalley.com.
20. Blue Rocks Family Campground – 341 Sousley Road. 610-756-6366, Hiking…fishing…camping…All trails lead to Family Fun. Located right off the Appalachian Trail. RV sites, cabins, cottages and tent sites. The awe-inspiring boulder field has amazed people since 1930. bluerockscampground.com.
21. Claypoole Hex Signs – 227 Schock Rd. 610-562-8911, Claypoole Hexsigns specialize in hand painted hexsigns, milkcans & tinware. We also paint directly on your barn! Call for details or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at claypoolehexsigns.com
22. Deitsch Eck Restaurant – 610-562-8520. 87 Penn St. Genuine PA Dutch Cooking, Hex signs, artwork, Open Wednesday to Sunday. The-eck.com
23. Lesher’s Appliances, Inc. – 71 Penn St. Residential appliance sales & service. Family owned and operated for 75 years. Daily Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8a.m. -5p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 8a.m. – 6:30p.m. Saturday 8a.m.-12 noon. 610-562-8577 or leshersappliances.com
24. Greater Reading Convention & Visitors Bureau – There is something for everyone in Pennsylvania’s Americana Region. Call toll-free 800-443-6610 or send an email to info@VisitPAAmericana.com to request a free Visitors Guide. VisitPaAmericana.com
25. Appalachian RV Resort – 60 Motel Drive. We offer full hookup to W.E.C. RV sites; to W.E. Tent Sites and to cabin rentals. Family activities, store, restaurant, modern bath houses, pool, playground and more. Come Stay with us! 610-488-6319 or appalachianrvresort.com
26. Kuzan’s True Value Hardware – 1069 Pottsville Pike (RT 61 N). A hardware store with hard to find items and large gift section featuring Amish furniture and seasonal items. Closed Sundays 610-562-7186, kuzanshardware.com
27. Sittler Golf Center – 15475 Kutztown Rd. Golf Driving Range, Championship Miniature Golf Course, Snack Shop with 40 Flavors of Soft Serve. Golf Digest Top 100 Club Fitters, Fully stocked award-winning golf shop, PGA Instruction. Open Year Round. 610-683-7232. Sittlergolf.com.
28. Berks County Heritage Center – Location Address: 1102 Red Bridge Road, Reading, PA. Visit the Gruber Wagon Works, Hiester Canal Center, and Wertz’s Bridge. Open May – October; Tuesday – Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm, Closed on Mondays. 610-374-8839, Countyofberks.com/parks